Eventmasters are delighted to announce our Euro 2012 Screenings in the heart of London at Le Bouchon Breton – the superb French bistro masterminded by culinary icon Michel Roux Jr and perfectly located just minutes from Liverpool Street in Old Spitalfields Market.
These VIP events will provide the opportunity for VIP Euro 2012 corporate entertainment without leaving the City. Sky Sports’ Ed
Chamberlin will be hosting the event, with views from two legends of English football – Sky pundits Gary Neville and Matt Le Tissier.
With the legendary name of Michel Roux Jr attached to the restaurant, the food is superb. We’ll be serving a 4-course gourmet meal including a spectacular Cote de Boeuf main course carved at the table. And with large screens showing England’s group games, everyone will get a fantastic view of the football.
Your package includes:
- Superb, intimate VIP facility at Le Bouchon Breton
- Champagne Reception
- Complimentary bar of beers, wines, soft drinks and mainline spirits
- Superb 4-course gourmet lunch with fine wines
- Hosted by Sky Sports’ Ed Chamberlin
- Guest speakers Matt Le Tissier & Phil Tufnell
- Sweepstake competition for sporting memorabilia, raising funds for The Rainbow Trust and Sport4Life
- Coverage of England v Sweden via big projector screen and large plasma screen televisions
- VIP Hostess Service
|England v France||Price|
|Price per person||£199.00
|Price per table of 10||£1990.00|
|VIP table of 10||£3500.00|
VIP Table hosted by Phil Tufnell or Matt Le Tissier
All talent is subject to final availability
- Activity Days
- Horse Racing
- Motor Sport
- Special Events