Eventmasters are delighted to continue to offer official Chester May Festival hospitality. The May Festival is one of the most popular fixtures in the racing calendar. Entertain your important clients inside our premier, course facing track-side chalet, with our Chester May Festival hospitality packages.
Chester Racecourse is used through-out the year for horse racing, where style and fashion go hand in hand with the racing action. Within the official corporate Hospitality Village at Chester, course facing marquees are restricted to a limited number. Each facility located inside the final furlong has an exclusive garden area and guests can enjoy all of the action from a private viewing area along the running rails.
Premier Course Facing Festival Pavilion
Located within the official Hospitality Village and exclusive to a limited number, our Premier Course Facing Festival Pavilion hospitality facility includes an exclusive garden area with private viewing along the running rails, giving guests an excellent view of the final furlong.
Hospitality Package Includes:
- Festival pavilion admission badge (Provides access to the Paddock & County Lawn)
- Exclusive use of the chalet throughout the day
- Prosecco reception
- Four course luncheon
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar throughout the day (house wines, canned beer & stout, bottle lager & alcopops and a selection of minerals)
- Car park pass (1 per 2 guests)
- Floral decoration
- ChesterBets facilities
- Plasma TV Screens
- Celebrity Racing Host Derek Thompson (Thursday only)
- Experienced Eventmasters event management in attendance throughout the day
No product object found
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn't listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.