The UK’s top selling album group of the 21st century, Westlife, will be performing their first-ever Wembley Stadium show in August 2020. It follows the stunning success of this summer’s ‘Twenty Tour’ which sold a record 600,000 tickets across 27 cities and 13 countries.
The spectacular concert, on Saturday 22 August 2020, will see the global pop kings perform their greatest hits including ‘Swear It Again’, ‘Flying Without Wings’ and ‘You Raise Me Up’ as well as sensational uptempo new songs from their forthcoming album ‘Spectrum’. The band will also be supported by James Morrison and All Saints.
Westlife Live at Wembley Stadium Tickets and Hospitality
Enjoy the Westlife live in concert at Wembley Stadium in luxurious style with this World of Our Own hospitality package. With superb seating, amazing food and VIP treatment – this is the perfect way to experience one of Britian’s top selling bands.
Your World of Our Own Hospitality Package includes:
- Reserved ticket in a central seating block on Level One
- Exclusive access to relaxed and informal ‘lounge style’ hospitality pre show and for one hour post show
- Complimentary beers, wines and soft drinks pre show and for one hour post show
- A wide ranging buffet menu before the main act
- Snacks served post show
- Access to the Club Wembley after show party until late
|Saturday 22nd August 2020||POA||Please enquire for availability||Book Now Enquire|