Eventmasters appreciate the time it takes in organising a corporate golf day and other events which is why we provide a fully managed, tailor-made experience with all the VIP extras you could dream of. See here for our 2020 Golf Hospitality options.
Below are examples of the service we offer in both planning and delivering the corporate golf day ensuring you are headache free and enabling you to enjoy the event yourself.
- Research and booking of the venue for the Client
- Negotiating between the Golf Club and Client
- Ensuring that the content of the day is suitable
- Ensuring the timings for the day are suitable
- Collecting and organising all the guests’ names
- Ensure all players know the day’s programme
- Organising suitable prizes
- Organising a professional photographer
- Welcome and registering on arrival
- Distributing scorecards & welcome packs
- Organising the Golf Clinic
- Ensuring the tee times are kept to
- Collecting and recording of scores
- Table plan and arrangement for lunch/dinner
- Lunch/dinner event management
- Prize presentation implementing
- Ensuring all your guests needs are met
- Continuous liaising with the Golf Course
We are also able to provide the following as additional services to further enhance your day:
- Company Branding on the course
- Branded shirts/balls
- 27 or 36 holes of golf if required
- Both lunch and dinner
- Transport arranged by us
- Accommodation arranged by us
- Any additional competitions
- Video analysis of each team
Eventmasters are also partners of VPAR, The globlal leader of live golf scoring, whose technology is trusted by golf clubs and event organisers across 20 countries and five continents.
The VPAR app and system allows us to recreate the passion of a professional tournament using the very latest in handheld technology to build excitement and rivalry.
On the course players can track their progress through live leaderboards, enabling them to check out the competition, plan their strategy and see what’s happening elsewhere on the course, as the day unfolds. In the Clubhouse the action is also broadcast live on VPAR’s interactive touchscreens, as well as the club’s own screens. Finally clients can even browse the scores live online, as well as viewing information and statistics during and after the event. Engaging an online audience creates further exposure, extending the reach of the event.
So if you are looking to organise a corporate golf day without the hassle please do not hesitate to contact us.