Enjoy the finest Chester May Festival hospitality packages on one of the most popular days of the flat racing season, Chester Ladies Day. The sumptuous second day of the festival is one of the highlights of the social calendar with style, elegance and fashion combining perfectly with outstanding flat racing action.
Ladies Day features a host of exciting fixtures, not least of all the Boodles Diamond Ormonde Stakes which, in 2018, boasted prize money of £100,000. A must see race for any avid enthusiast.
Our Premier Course Facing Pavilions offer you the chance to enjoy a luxurious experience fitting for an event as prestigious as Chester Ladies Day. Each of our facilities are located inside the final furlong and include exclusive garden areas for guests to enjoy all of the action. Private viewing area along the running rails is also a prime benefit.
Chester Ladies Day Corporate Hospitality 2019 – Premier Course Facing Festival Pavilion
Located within the official Hospitality Village and exclusive to a limited number, our Premier Course Facing Festival Pavilion hospitality facility includes an exclusive garden area with private viewing along the running rails, giving guests an excellent view of the final furlong.
- Each facility located inside the final furlong has an exclusive garden area and guests can enjoy all of the action from a private viewing area along the running rails.
Hospitality Package Includes:
- Festival pavilion admission badge (Provides access to the Paddock & County Lawn)
- Exclusive use of the chalet throughout the day
- Prosecco reception
- Four course luncheon
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar throughout the day (house wines, canned beer & stout, bottle lager & alcopops and a selection of minerals)
- Car park pass (1 per 2 guests)
- Floral decoration
- ChesterBets facilities
- Plasma TV Screens
- Experienced Eventmasters event management in attendance throughout the day
Please note: We are offering a price freeze on our Silks Premier Course Facing Pavilion.
|Thurs 9 May 2019||Festival Pavilion||£349.00|
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn't listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.
We have a dedicated page where you can view, download and print all of our event information for our May Festival 2019 hospitality packages.