Eventmasters are delighted to offer official Chester May Festival Corporate Hospitality on Chester City Day. This fabulous day of racing regularly attracts the very best trainers and horses to Chester Racecourse for one of the best meetings of the season.
The superb fixture opens in style with the MBNA Chester Vase, which celebrates it’s 102nd renewal in 2020, taking centre stage. The race is traditionally regarded as one of the major trials ahead of the illustrious Epsom Derby and sees the season’s star colts put their credentials to the test in front of a packed crowd.
Our Premier Course Facing Pavilions offer you the chance to enjoy a day of VIP luxury at this outstanding flat racing event. Each facility located inside the final furlong has an exclusive garden area and guests can enjoy all of the action from a private viewing area along the running rails.
Chester City Day Hospitality Packages 2020 – Premier Course Facing Festival Pavilion
Located within the official Hospitality Village and exclusive to a limited number, our Premier Course Facing Festival Pavilion hospitality facility includes an exclusive garden area with private viewing along the running rails, giving guests an excellent view of the final furlong.
- Each facility located inside the final furlong has an exclusive garden area and guests can enjoy all of the action from a private viewing area along the running rails.
Hospitality Package Includes:
- Festival pavilion admission badge (Provides access to the Paddock & County Lawn)
- Exclusive use of the chalet throughout the day
- Prosecco reception
- Four course luncheon
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar throughout the day (house wines, canned beer & stout, bottle lager & alcopops and a selection of minerals)
- Car park pass (1 per 2 guests)
- Floral decoration
- ChesterBets facilities
- Plasma TV Screens
- Experienced Eventmasters event management in attendance throughout the day
|Wed 6 May 2020||Festival Pavilion||POA||Please enquire for availability||Book Now Enquire|
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn't listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.
We have a dedicated page where you can view, download and print all of our event information for our Chester May Festival 2020 hospitality packages.