Join us for the 28th Anniversary of what is one of the finest Festive sportsmans’s luncheons in the country. The rugby-themed Midlands Sportsman’s Luncheon, at the Macdonald Burlington Hotel, Birmingham City Centre is an ideal opportunity to entertain clients in the build up to Christmas.
Hospitality Package Includes:
- Superb four course luncheon
- Master of Ceremonies Tim Stimpson – England (19 Caps), British & Irish Lions (1997)
- England rugby legend Guest of Honour
- Entertainment from a renowned comedian
- Heads & Tails, limited live auction and a silent auction in aid of a nominated charity
- Cash bar
- Individual places – private tables within the Horton Suite at the Macdonald Burlington Hotel
Please note all prices include VAT.
The Midlands Sportman’s Luncheon will be continuing its tradition of raising funds for good causes with a heads and tails, limited live auction and a comprehensive silent auction.
Please arrive at 12.00pm in order to take your places promptly at 12.45pm!