VIP Tickets in No.19 Restaurant – British Masters Hospitality 2019 – Saturday
The Official British Masters Supported by Betfreds’ Hospitality Programme has been designed to allow guests to enjoy a premium experience and witness outstanding golf.
With panoramic views of Tyne Valley, No.19 Restaurant is the prime location to witness some of the world’s best golfers battling it out for the title. The facility offers relaxed and contemporary surroundings and provides the ideal opportunity to entertain guests and network with others.
- Access to the course and No.19 Restaurant facility
- Private tables for groups up to 12 guests
- Morning coffee and light breakfast
- Contemporary 3 course buffet lunch
- Complimentary bar of beers, wines and soft drinks
- Cash bar available for Champagne and spirits
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Official programme and daily draw sheet
- Reserved VIP parking (one per two guests)
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn't listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.