Anfield Hospitality – Liverpool v West Brom
Enjoy VIP Liverpool hospitality packages at Anfield in the Centenary Club. A favourite amongst devoted Liverpool fans, the Centenary Club provides a vibrant lounge facility with unrivalled seating in the executive section of the Upper Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand.
Enjoy a delicious four-course carvery meal, served by attentive and dedicated staff while Liverpool Football Club legends of yesteryear share their memories of the glory days. Parties of 6 or under may be accommodated on shared tables.
Hospitality Package Includes:
- Match ticket in the Executive Section of the Upper Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand
- Access to Lounge three hours prior to kick-off
- Entrance via Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand reception, Centenary Club Lounge located on second floor
- Traditional four-course carvery meal served before the game (menu varies for early kick-off)
- Reception drink on arrival
- Half-time and full-time refreshments
- Lounge closes approximately one hour after the final whistle
- Visit from a Liverpool FC legend
Please be aware that if you wish to book any of the above fixtures, you are doing so on the proviso that your confirmed booking is for that specific match. The booking will stand regardless of any future amendments to the original date and kick off time of the game. If there are any such changes, requests to cancel, amend or change your booking will only be accepted subject to the discretion of the Company Directors.
All fixture dates and kick off times are subject to change based on Sky & BT TV requirements.
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn't listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.