Cheltenham Festival Corporate Hospitality – St Patrick’s Thursday – Silks
Without a doubt, our flagship facility at the Cheltenham Festival, Silks, provides a splendid base for the day as guests look ahead to a marvellous day of racing. Standing as one of the venue’s signature course-facing corporate settings, it succeeds in providing superb panoramic views of the racecourse, finishing straight, final fences and Cleeve Hills. Make it a St Patrick’s Thursday to remember in the exclusive Silks facility.
Hospitality Package Includes:
- Splendid course-facing facility with panoramic views of the racecourse
- Club admission badges
- Reserved car parking (1 per 2 guests)
- Morning coffee and biscuits on arrival
- Four-course luncheon with selected wines, followed by port and brandy
- Full afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar throughout the day (excluding champagne)
- Souvenir race card
- Daily newspapers
- Celebrity tipsters
- Plasma TV screens
- Tote pool betting facility with at table couriers
- Experienced event management team including VIP hostess service
- Dedicated toilet facilities
Make Cheltenham Festival 2020 unforgettable in the exclusive Silks.
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn't listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.