Enjoy the Europe Team Captains Dinner 2016, one of the best sporting dinners of the year at The Brewery, London. Team Europe Captains Dinner corporate hospitality packages allow you to experience this high-class event in VIP style.
Hosted by Mark Durden-Smith this luxurious golf based event is the perfect way to entertain your important clients and guests ahead of one of the biggest sporting events of 2016 – The Ryder Cup; as well as reviewing a brilliant summer of golf.
CONFIRMED SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKERS
Sam Torrance OBE – The winning European Ryder Cup captain in 2002; Sam Torrance became only the second man in history to hole the winning putt and captain a winning European side in separate Ryder Cups (after Seve Ballesteros in 1987).
Tony Jacklin CBE – Tony Jacklin created history in 1985 as he captained Europe to their first Ryder Cup victory in 28-years, before delivering a first ever victory in the USA in 1987. The most successful British player of his generation.
Bernard Gallacher OBE – The Ryder Cup winning captain of 1995, who played in an amazing eight Ryder Cups as well as captaining Europe on three occasions.
Diamond Package – Team Europe Captains Dinner Corporate Hospitality
This VIP package is the perfect way to enjoy this fabulous sporting dinner. Enjoy VIP treatment throughout your evening including a three-course meal, golf star table host, VIP Commemorative gift and a private table for 10 guests.
Your Hospitality Package Includes
- Guest access to a VIP shared drinks reception where you will be hosted by one of our speakers or a former golf star
- Prime location table of 10 guests
- Table hosted by one of our speakers or a former golf star
- Three course meal
- Two magnums of bubbles on your table
- Unlimited matched fine wines throughout the meal
- VIP Commemorative gift for each guest
- Full page advert in the souvenir programme
- Photos with your table host, which will be signed & presented to your guests on the night
THIS EVENT HAS NOW FINISHED
Please note all prices are subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking.