Henley Regatta 2022 Hospitality – Boaters Enclosure
A fabulously exclusive facility, the Boaters Enclosure undoubtedly represents an excellent choice for hospitality at the Henley Regatta.
With stunning views of Temple Island and the starting line to savour, Boaters offers guests a novel corporate experience to enjoy. With its own unique atmosphere and ambience, the facility provides a splendid setting for which to spend quality time with your important clients and guests, with a beautiful backdrop of the Thames and rowing action.
Firmly established as a client favourite after making its debut in 2016, the Boaters Enclosure will return for the 2022 Henley Regatta, further refined and enhanced following the constructive feedback received from our valued clients.
The Boaters Enclosure Highlights
- A premium marquee facility on Temple Island Meadows, ideally situated next to the start line
- A delightfully informal corporate environment from which to entertain VIP clients and guests
- Spectacular views of Temple Island, the Oxfordshire countryside and the rowing
- Live musical performance
The Boaters Enclosure Hospitality Package Includes:
- Reserved table within a luxury marquee facility
- Exclusive garden area and informal seating on the banks of the Thames
- Champagne and canapé reception
- Complimentary bar throughout the day (excluding Champagne)
- Four-course fine dining, including a cheese board
- Fine wines to accompany your meal
- Daily Gin cocktails – Mixologists on site
- Afternoon Tea
- Floral arrangements
- Large TV’s showing coverage of the Wimbledon Championships
- Provisions of ladies’ and gentlemen’s cloakroom
- Chinawhite access on Friday and Saturday subject to availability (Additional cost)
- Reserved car parking at the back of the chalet