Eventmasters Corporate Hospitality Careers
Positions Available In Birmingham
Eventmasters are looking to recruit three Sales Executives with a passion for sport and strong knowledge of the sporting industry, particularly football, rugby, horse racing, cricket and golf as well as confidence in B2B sales.
Successful candidates will be given responsibility for achieving levels of occupancy at set events. You will be working from an established database and will benefit from inbound leads.
Eventmasters are one of the UK’s leading hospitality agencies with established relationships and facilities at a range of top sporting venues across the UK. We benefit from appointments with the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham Hotspur and Wembley, The R&A, the European Tour, Aintree, Ascot, Cheltenham, Chester, Epsom, Goodwood and Newbury Racecourses and the LTA.
Through our network, we can deliver hospitality at any event both within the UK and overseas. We are supported online by our sister company Soar Online and utilise every opportunity to engage with clients and prospective clients.
- Strong knowledge and interest in the sporting industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, combined with a strong work ethic
- Positive outlook
- B2B sales experience an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided
The position will be based at our head office in Birmingham.
Start date – Thursday 1st July
Application closing date – Wednesday 26th May
Virtual interviews to take place on Thursday 27th & Friday 28th May
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing Apprentice – Position taken
Eventmasters are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Apprentice. We are offering the right candidate a great opportunity to embark on a rewarding career within a dynamic fast paced Group of Companies including a specialists digital marketing agency: Soar Enterprise Online Limited.
Eventmasters is offering the right candidate a great opportunity to embark on a rewarding career within a dynamic fast paced Group of Companies including a specialists digital marketing agency: Soar Enterprises Online Limited. You will be given the opportunity to develop some great marketing skills by working as part of the existing digital marketing team on a wide range of internal and external client projects. If you have a great work ethic and a passion for digital marketing and social media, come and join our team.
You will be working as part of an established team and will be developing knowledge and skills to support your day to day responsibilities, such as:
- Updating & writing content for websites and social media accounts
- Managing social media posts on most major social platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Analytics – gathering data from website visitors and implementing with other marketing strategies
- Implementing basic search engine optimisation strategies
- Creating marketing materials/resources
- Supporting management with event planning from initial stages through to attendance
- Creating artwork using Photoshop and other Adobe applications
- Creating and editing images and video content
- Competitor research
- Generating new ideas for digital and email marketing campaigns
- General office support
You will initially be working on the internal business requirements in particular:
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms and current trends
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills
- High level of accuracy
- Creative flair
- Able to generate ideas and put them into practice
The ideal candidate will be:
- Someone who has a proactive approach to work,
- Someone who can use their own initiative
- Able to meet deadlines
- Able to work well with others and have a great eye for detail.
Must have GCSE grade C(4) and above in English maths & IT or equivalent
28 Ludgate House
St Paul’s Square
Tel: 0121 233 6500
Tel: 020 7989 6500