Feast on the action at Chester May Festival with a first-class hospitality experience. Our exclusive trackside facility, Silks, is located within Chester’s Official Hospitality Village and offers prime views of the racing action to enhance your race day experience.
With private viewing along the running rails, you can entertain your important clients and guests in a conducive environment while watching the horses thunder down the final furlong.
We’re also delighted to welcome the King of Chester – Franny Norton in 2023! Franny is the man around town when it comes to riding winners on the Roodee and you could rub shoulders with Franny Norton prior to racing in Silks. He’ll be running through his books of stellar rides and be sure he’ll find our guests a winner. In 2011, Franny broke through the 1,000 British career victories barrier whilst having ridden over 50+ big race victories (Premier Handicaps and above)!
Silks at Chester May Festival Highlights:
- Located within the Trackside Pavilion
- Exclusive garden area
- Private viewing along the running rails
Silks Chester May Festival Hospitality Package Includes:
- County Stand admission badge
- Private table of 10 or 12 guests within Trackside Pavilion (smaller parties on shared tables)
- Reserved area for race viewing within the final furlong
- Rose Prosecco reception
- Four-course gourmet served lunch
- Complimentary bar of standard beers, house wines and soft drinks
- Insight from ITV Racing’s Racing Host and our Celebrity Horse Racing Ambassador Matt Chapman
- Afternoon tea
- Betting facilities
- Celebrity guest speaker Franny Norton (The King of Chester)
- Television viewing
- Car park passes (1 per 2 guests)