The Museum package at Chelsea Football Club offers Chelsea fans a full day of entertainment and a unique experience. Immerse yourself in the history of Chelsea Football Club while you enjoy a pre-match Chef’s table casual dining experience surrounded by Chelsea’s memorabilia and trophies.
Ahead of kick off, you can explore the stadium with a behind-the-scenes tour before enjoying the action from your VIP luxury padded seat in the West Stand upper tier.
The Museum Package at Stamford Bridge Highlights:
- VIP match seat in the West Stand upper tier (penalty area)
- An Interactive Chef’s table from four hours before kick-off
Chelsea Museum Hospitality Package at Stamford Bridge Includes:
- Savoury refreshments on arrival
- A pre-match behind the scenes mini tour (only during time designated on itinerary)
- Complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks
- Drinks vouchers redeemable in the West Stand upper tier concourse at half-time
- Matchday programme
- Exclusive Chelsea gift
- Appearance from a Chelsea legend (subject to availability)
- Dress Code – Smart casual
- Hospitality Opens – 5 hours before kick-off (9am for lunchtime kick-offs)
- Hospitality Closes – 1 hour before kick-off make your way to your seats