England continue to climb the Test rankings following their impressive showings against South Africa and Sri Lanka. In 2016 Pakistan will be looking to halt their progress.
Revenge will also be on the cards after England’s 2-0 defeat in the UAE last year, with the likes of James Taylor, Joe Root and Ben Stokes hoping to cash in on some big hits and plenty of runs in the more favourable conditions. We have a variety of hospitality options available to suit your requirements, all of which give you the opportunity to enjoy England v Pakistan in the best way; with excellent seats, complimentary bar, fantastic cuisine and more.
OCS Stand Boxes – England v Pakistan Hospitality
OCS Stand Boxes seat 24 guests with dedicated outdoor terrace seating on the 3rd floor. Unrivaled views of the pitch ensure the very best facility in which to entertain your clients
Your England v Pakistan Hospitality Package Includes:
- Private seating in balcony area*
- Tea, coffee and a breakfast offering served on arrival
- Champagne reception prior to lunch
- Three-course meal**
- Complimentary bar (excluding champagne)
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Match programme and scorecard (one per two guests)
- Plasma screens to ensure you don’t miss any of the action
- Official event documentation
England v Pakistan Hospitality
THIS EVENT HAS NOW FINISHED
* Please note that there is not always one seat per guest outside the box.
** In some areas of the ground the menu will be cold. This is a sample package and details are subject to change.
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn't listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.