Henley Regatta 2021 Hospitality – Boaters Enclosure – VIP Tickets
Boaters Enclosure is located at the Temple Island Meadows during Henley Royal Regatta. It offers everything you could need during the event, from fine dining to comfortable seating. A brand new and exclusive hospitality facility, it offers a twist on the norm. Situated near Temple Island, it offers stunning views of the starting line and includes excellent fine dining and complimentary bar throughout the day. Close to the action while still maintaining exclusivity and privacy.
Hospitality Package Sample includes:
- Reserved table within a luxury marquee facility
- Exclusive garden area and informal seating on the banks of the Thames
- Spectacular views of Temple Island, the Oxfordshire countryside and the rowing
- Coffee and pastries on arrival
- Champagne and canapé reception
- Complimentary bar throughout the day (excluding Champagne)
- Four-course fine dining, including a cheese board with Port and Brandy
- Fine wines to accompany your meal
- Daily Gin cocktails – Mixologists on site
- Afternoon Tea
- Floral arrangements
- Large TV’s showing coverage of the Wimbledon Championships
- Provisions of ladies’ and gentlemen’s cloakroom
- VIP hostess service
- Live musical performance
- Chinawhite access on Friday and Saturday subject to availability (Additional cost)
- Reserved car parking at the back of the chalet
- Individually made Vegetarian options available
In 2020, talented vocalist and musician, Rich Austin will also be entertaining guests in the Boaters enclosure. He is perfectly suited to the atmosphere and ambience created on the banks of the River Thames.
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn't listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.