The Goodwood Mess – Goodwood Revival Hospitality
The Goodwood Mess is trackside, adjacent to the assembly area overlooking the start/finish line with views up to Madgwick Corner. This restaurant is full of atmosphere and takes you back in time, set dressed with bunting, sandbags, posters declaring ‘Keep calm and carry on’ and live entertainment throughout the day. Guests will be able to watch action on the assembly area and cars and bikes roaring off the Start/Finish line.
Your Goodwood Revival Hospitality Package Includes:
- General admission
- A forward parking label
- Event programme
- Racecard and ear piece radio
- Tea, coffee and a light breakfast served from 8am
- Champagne reception is served around 11:30am
- 3 course Chef’s table
- Traditional English afternoon tea is served later in the day
- Soft drinks, wine and beers are unlimited
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn't listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.