The Salvadori Pavilions – Goodwood Revival Hospitality
Named after multiple Goodwood winner Roy Salvadori – the pavilions are located on the Paddock side of the circuit overlooking the chicane which offers fantastic views of the cars coming out of Woodcote, through the chicane and onto the final straight.
The Art Deco-styled pavilions benefit from a covered decked balcony and access to a lawn that sits between them and the track. They are also air conditioned and have plasma screens so you and your guests can watch the racing in this prestigious environment in total comfort
Your Goodwood Revival Hospitality Package Includes:
- General admission
- A forward parking label
- Event programme, Racecard and ear piece radio
- Access to the paddocks
- Tea, coffee and a light breakfast is served on arrival
- Champagne reception
- 4 course Lunch with the option of a Chef’s table or Sit down meal for private pavilions only
- Soft drinks, wine and beers inclusive are unlimited
- Traditional English afternoon tea
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn't listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.