Eventmasters are delighted to offer official Henley Regatta hospitality packages at Henley-on-Thames in 2019. We look forward to furthering our success at Henley Royal Regatta, now with three incredible years under our belt. Secure your VIP experience: Buy online now, or call our hospitality team – 020 7989 6500
Henley Regatta is undoubtedly a highlight of the British summer. Combining a sporting spectacle with an inviting social atmosphere, it excels in creating a quintessentially English event for all to enjoy. Attracting many thousands of guests annually, there is never a dull moment.
Renowned as one of the world’s greatest rowing events, Henley Regatta, takes place over five days each July on the Thames. It attracts over 500 rowers from every corner of the globe to compete in over 200 races. The event is always a huge success. Our exclusive Henley Regatta hospitality facilities will help you enjoy your day in style.
Henley Regatta Hospitality – Boaters Enclosure
A fabulously exclusive facility, the Boaters Enclosure undoubtedly represents an excellent choice for hospitality at the Henley Regatta. With stunning views of Temple Island and the starting line to savour, Boaters offers guests a novel corporate experience to enjoy. With its own unique atmosphere and ambience, the facility provides a splendid setting for which to spend quality time with your important clients and guests, with a beautiful backdrop of the Thames and rowing action.
Firmly established as a client favourite after making its debut in 2016, the Boaters Enclosure will return for the 2019 Henley Regatta, further refined and enhanced following the constructive feedback received from our valued clients.
- A premium marquee facility on Temple Island Meadows, ideally situated next to the start line
- A delightfully informal corporate environment from which to entertain VIP clients and guests
- Reserved table within a luxury marquee facility
- Exclusive garden area and informal seating on the banks of the Thames
- Spectacular views of Temple Island, the Oxfordshire countryside and the rowing
- Coffee and pastries on arrival
- Champagne and canapé reception
- Complimentary bar throughout the day (excluding Champagne)
- Four-course fine dining, including a cheese board with Port and Brandy
- Fine wines to accompany your meal
- Daily Gin cocktails – Mixologists on site
- Afternoon Tea
- Floral arrangements
- Large TV’s showing coverage of the Wimbledon Championships
- Provisions of ladies’ and gentlemen’s cloakroom
- VIP hostess service
- Live musical performance
- Chinawhite access on Friday and Saturday subject to availability (Additional cost)
- Reserved car parking at the back of the chalet
- Individually made Vegetarian options available
Live Musical Performance
We welcomed talented acoustic guitarist, Jak Chantler to Boaters in 2018 who was on hand to entertain guests with a wonderfully diverse range of musical performance throughout the initial part of the day. Guests can expect to see another performer of similar calibre in 2019, perfectly suited to the atmosphere and ambience created on the banks of the River Thames.
|Wed 3 July 2019||Boaters Enclosure||£249.00|
|Thurs 4 July 2019||Boaters Enclosure||£269.00|
|Fri 5 July 2019||Boaters Enclosure||£299.00|
|Sat 6 July 2019||Boaters Enclosure||£259.00||Please enquire for availability||Book Now Enquire|
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking.
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn’t listed on our website, please call us on 020 7989 6500 with your specific requirements.
We have a dedicated page where you can view, view, download and print our event information for the Henley Royal Regatta. We have separate PDF event guides for each of the Henley-on-Thames hospitality venues we offer tickets for – the Boaters Enclosure, Riverside Enclosure, Temple Island Hospitality and Fawley Meadows Hospitality.