Chelsea v Everton – VIP Hospitality & Tickets
See Chelsea v Everton with our official VIP hospitality packages at Stamford Bridge.
It was a strong start for The Toffees last season as they won 3-1 at Goodison Park. However, their hopes were dashed at Stamford Bridge as The Blues claimed a whopping 4-0 victory. Will The Blues see a repeat success this season?
Our Chelsea hospitality packages include excellent tickets in the West Stand to watch the match, combined with fine dining in a luxurious Chelsea hospitality suite. The perfect opportunity to both soak up the atmosphere of Stamford Bridge as well as entertain your important guests in the most conducive environment.
Chelsea Hospitality – Hollins Suite
When looking to entertain your important clients and guests with Chelsea Hospitality; look no further than The Hollins Suite at Stamford Bridge. Entertaining in this fabulous hospitality suite featuring the finest service, food and drink, along with the world-class football that is played on the pitch you can guarantee a memorable experience to impress your clients.
Your Chelsea hospitality package also includes fantastic seats in the middle-tier of the West Stand, overlooking the 18-yard line, offering the best view out onto the pitch for Chelsea v Everton.
- Stunning views of the pitch from luxury padded seating in the West Stand
- Three-course fine dining accompanied by a complimentary bar
Hospitality Package Includes:
- Pre-match Three Course Fine Dining
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
- Excellent Luxury Padded Seating in the West Stand (Overlooking the D of the Penalty Box)
- Complimentary beer, wine, house spirits & soft drinks (excluding champagne) until one hour after the final whistle
- Complimentary tea and coffee throughout the day
- Savoury refreshments served at half-time
- A selection of cheese & petit fours available at full-time
- Match Day Programme
- Team Sheet
- Plasma TV screens
- Licensed Betting Facility
|Saturday 6th March 2021||15:00||Everton||Hollins Suite||£325.00||Please enquire for availability||Book Now Enquire|
Please be aware that if you wish to book any of the above fixtures, you are doing so on the proviso that your confirmed booking is for that specific match. The booking will stand regardless of any future amendments to the original date and kick off time of the game. If there are any such changes, requests to cancel, amend or change your booking will only be accepted subject to the discretion of the Company Directors. All fixture dates and kick off times are subject to change based on Sky & BT TV requirements.
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn't listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.