Royal Portrush Golf Club opens its doors to The Open in 2019. Witness the action in VIP style this year with our official Open Golf corporate hospitality packages. The third day of The Open, Saturday, sees the world’s finest players continue their quest for The Claret Jug with just 36-holes left to play.
Royal Portrush has long been renowned as one of the world’s premier links courses and is the perfect host for The Open. The tournament, now celebrating its 148th renewal, represents one of the most prestigious events in British golf and we are delighted to offer the finest hospitality.
Open Golf Hospitality 2019 – The Champions Club – Saturday
Found within the Spectator Village, close to the 1st and 18th hole, The Champions Club excels in offering a splendid corporate hospitality experience. An idyllic social setting for clients and friends alike to enjoy, it combines a stunning private garden area, with a bistro-style, made-to-order menu service, flexible to suit all guests.
- Large private garden area complete with large outdoor LED screen
- Fabulous lunch menu selection and complimentary bar
Your Open Golf Hospitality Package Includes
- Official Open admission ticket with Fast Track entrance
- Breakfast rolls and pastries with tea, coffee, and juices on arrival
- Roaming waiters providing food and beverage service
- Complimentary bar throughout the day – Beers, Wines and Soft Drinks
- Chefs serving a variety of Irish classics from a central station during lunch
- Light afternoon snacks
- Dessert stations
- Short walk to holes 1 & 18
- VIP car parking pass (1 per 4 guests)
- Full TV coverage of all play with outdoor LED screen
- Large private garden area with long putt challenge
- Welcome desk with experienced hosting staff
- Private toilet facilities
|Sat 20 July 2019||The Champions Club||POA||Please enquire for availability||Book Now Enquire|
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn't listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.