Enjoy a day at the Royal Ascot meeting like never before with the fabulous Wolferton Restaurant. A delightfully exclusive setting complete with a private decked terrace and marquee, the Wolferton Restaurant is undoubtedly a must for the horse racing enthusiast.
Guests can relish an alluring Champagne reception on arrival before indulging in our exquisite signature menu and an all-day complimentary bar stocking Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Champagne amongst others. Delectable afternoon tea will also be provided later in the day complete with the finest Rosé Impérial Champagne. It will certainly be an occasion to savour.
- A stylish setting complete with a private decked terrace, providing wonderful panoramic views of the finishing straight.
- A fabulous fine dining experience created by Michelin Star Chef, Ollie Dabbous.
Wolferton Restaurant Hospitality Package Includes:
- Queen Anne Admission
- Private table for the day (minimum of 2 and maximum of 6 per table)
- Moët & Chandon Impérial Brut Champagne on arrival
- Three-course seated menu created by Michelin Star Chef, Ollie Dabbous
- Afternoon Tea served with Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial Champagne
- Complimentary bar (including Moët & Chandon Impérial Brut Champagne)
- Car Parking (1 per 2 people)
- Race cards and Racing Papers
*This package is subject to any Covid restrictions that may be implemented by Ascot racecourse or as a result of Government guidelines.