The Village, situated on the Heath, is a delightful take on English eccentricity and provides something a little different for your distinguished guests. Standing alongside the track with a stunning view looking towards the distinctive Grandstand, attendants will be sure to savour the world class racing on offer.
Featuring colourful interiors and inventive dining, The Village is a place where visitors should expect the unexpected although you can arrive safe in the knowledge you and your guests will enjoy a memorable day.
Bookings can be made for a minimum of two guests, with private tables available for parties of ten or more.
The Ascot Village at Royal Ascot Highlights:
- Located trackside directly opposite the fantastic Grandstand
- A take on English eccentricity complete with a themed afternoon tea party
The Ascot Village Hospitality Package Includes:
- Village Enclosure access
- Reserved table for the day (private tables of 8 or more, smaller parties will be placed on a shared table)
- Prosecco Brut reception
- Three-course luncheon, starter and main course served at the table, followed by buffet-style dessert and cheeses
- Complimentary bar of beers, wines, house spirits and soft drinks
- Themed afternoon tea served buffet style
- One car park pass per two guests
- Racing Paper