After selling out last year, the Panoramic Restaurant will return in 2024 to offer guests another unforgettable experience. This year, guests can expect a delicious four-course menu presented by two Michelin-star chef Raymond Blanc OBE, Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage Champagne on arrival and much more. Not to mention the famous views from the restaurant’s Level 6 private balcony and terrace, ensuring unique views of the racing action.
Panoramic Restaurant at The Royal Ascot Highlights:
- Located in Level 6 of the Grandstand, trackside position just after the Winning Post
- Private tables for between two and twelve guests
Royal Ascot Panoramic Restaurant Hospitality Package Includes:
- Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage Champagne 2015 and canapés on arrival
- Four-course luncheon presented by two Michelin-star chef Raymond Blanc OBE
- Complimentary bar throughout the day including Moët & Chandon Imperial Champagne and cocktails.
- Selection of fine wines paired by our official Sommelier for each course and a selection of liqueurs to follow
- Raymond Blanc Afternoon Tea served with Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial Champagne
- One car park label per couple
- Racecard & racing paper
- Betting facilities