Experience one of the most cherished days of the jump racing season with our outstanding Cheltenham Festival Corporate Hospitality Packages for Ladies Day 2020.
The fabulous race meeting at Cheltenham Racecourse will once again represent one of the sport’s most anticipated events in the season.
Cheltenham Festival Ladies Day is undoubtedly one of the most popular days of the National Hunt’s fun-filled calendar. It is synonymous with style, glamour and most importantly, the very best racing action. The momentous occasion is renowned for featuring the best two-mile chase of the season – The Queen Mother Champion Chase.
Don’t miss your chance to experience the pinnacle of National Hunt Racing at one of the most famous settings in sport. Enjoy our wide range of hospitality packages on Cheltenham Ladies Day including exclusive facilities such as Silks, The Venue or your very own Private Box. With unmissable panoramic views of the Cheltenham Racecourse we can provide you with some of the best views Cheltenham has to offer.
Cheltenham Festival Ladies Day Hospitality – Silks
Without a doubt, our flagship facility at Cheltenham Racecourse, Silks, provides a splendid base for Ladies. Standing as one of the venue’s signature course-facing corporate settings, it succeeds in providing superb panoramic views of the racecourse, finishing straight, final fences and Cleeve Hills.
You can also look forward to rubbing shoulders with our very own Horse Racing Hospitality Ambassador. Having seen the likes of Nico De Boinville, Sir AP McCoy and Tom Scudamore take the reins in recent years, we are certainly excited to welcome another one of the national hunt’s most esteemed jockeys.
- Enjoy the biggest event in jumps racing during 2020 with star horses from both sides of the Irish Sea
- Superb panoramic views of the racecourse, finishing straight, final fences and Cleeve Hills
Cheltenham Hospitality Package Includes:
- Splendid course-facing facility with panoramic views of the racecourse
- Club admission badges
- Reserved car parking (1 per 2 guests)
- Morning coffee and biscuits on arrival
- Champagne reception
- Four-course luncheon with selected wines, followed by port and brandy
- Full afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar of beers, wines and soft drinks
- Souvenir race card
- Daily newspapers
- Joined by our Horse Racing Hospitality Ambassador, Nico De Boinville, and celebrity guest tipsters
- Plasma TV screens
- Tote pool betting facility with at table couriers
- Experienced event management team including VIP hostess service
- Dedicated toilet facilities
Book before Sunday 31st March to enjoy our 2019 price freeze. Call us on 0121 233 6500 today!
|Weds 11th March 2020||Silks||£465.00|
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn't listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.