Experience one of the finest atmospheres of the jump racing season with our VIP Cheltenham Festival Hospitality Packages & Tickets on Cheltenham St Patrick’s Day.
The Festival will certainly provide thrills, excitement and plenty of nail-biting racing action. Cheltenham St Patrick’s Day is renowned for its unrivalled atmosphere and racing, as the Irish descend in numbers upon Prestbury Park for a truly memorable day. As with every day of the Cheltenham Festival, the fixture features some of the biggest races of the season, including the Sun Bets Stayers Hurdle, which stands as the feature race of the day.
Don’t miss your chance to experience the highlight of National Hunt Racing at one of the most treasured settings in sport. Choose from a wide range of Cheltenham Festival hospitality packages and tickets for Cheltenham St Patrick’s Day including Silks Restaurant, The Venue or your very own Private Box. You and your guests can enjoy fine dining experiences, complimentary bars and champagne receptions. All of which can be booked throughout the course of the meeting.
Cheltenham Festival Hospitality – Cheltenham St Patrick’s Day – Silks
Click here to view our review ratings
|Thurs 12th March 2020||Silks||£499.00||
- Enjoy the biggest event in jumps racing during 2020 with star horses from both sides of the Irish Sea
- Superb panoramic views of the racecourse, finishing straight, final fences and Cleeve Hills
Cheltenham Hospitality Package Includes:
- Splendid course-facing facility with panoramic views of the racecourse
- Club admission badges
- Reserved car parking (1 per 2 guests)
- Morning coffee and biscuits on arrival
- Four-course luncheon with selected wines, followed by port and brandy
- Full afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
- Souvenir race card
- Daily newspapers
- Joined by our Horse Racing Hospitality Ambassador, Nico de Boinville and celebrity guest tipsters
- Plasma TV screens
- Tote pool betting facility with at table couriers
- Experienced event management team including VIP hostess service
- Dedicated toilet facilities
This is your chance to feel like a VIP with our hospitality packages and tickets. Without a doubt, our flagship facility at Cheltenham, Silks, provides a splendid base for the day as guests look ahead to a marvellous day of racing. Standing as one of the venue’s signature course-facing corporate settings, it succeeds in providing superb panoramic views of the racecourse, finishing straight, final fences and Cleeve Hills.
You can also look forward to rubbing shoulders with our very own Horse Racing Hospitality Ambassador. Having seen the likes of Sir AP McCoy, Richard Johnson and Tom Scudamore take the reins in recent years, we are certainly excited to welcome Cheltenham’s leading jockey, Nico de Boinville for the second year running.
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn't listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.