Burghley VIP Restuarant – Hospitality Packages
The Burghley VIP Restaurant is one of the finest hospitality facilities avialable for this superb event and provides you with the perfect environment to entertain important clients and guests.
Located within a luxurious marquee which incldues a private garden area, this outstanding facility brings you close to the all the action. Guests can enjoy the dressage, the start and finish of the Cross Country along with the show jumping finale; all situated a short distance from the facility. It is also just a short walk away from the fabled shopping avenues, where over 500 shops supplying a wide range of luxurious goods.
Burghley VIP Restaurant Hospitality Package Includes:
- Entrance badge
- Morning coffee and bacon rolls
- Pimm’s reception
- Australian Olympic triple gold medal winner Matt Ryan on hand to discuss the finer points of dressage, cross country and show jumping
- Complimentary bar of wines, beers and soft drinks
- Superb three-course luncheon
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Dedicated toilet facilities
- Souvenir programme
- Reserved car parking (One per two guests)
- A Land Rover Horse Trials earpiece giving commentary on the Dressage, Cross Country and Show Jumping
- Grandstand seating for Thursday, Friday and Sunday
- A voucher for a glass of Pol Roger at one of the Champagne bars around the Cross Country Course ( Saturday only)
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn’t listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.