The Kennels – Goodwood Revival Hospitality
Originally built in 1787 to house the 3rd Duke of Richmond’s foxhounds, the Kennels is now home to the Goodwood Members Club. Considered one of the finest examples of Georgian architecture, the Kennels combines contemporary dining and entertaining with stylish service and stunning views across to Goodwood House.
With breakfast served upon arrival, a 3 course lunch with complimentary wines, beers and soft drinks and an afternoon tea hamper you and your guests are assured of a fantastic day’s hospitality.
Your Goodwood Revival Hospitality Package Includes:
- General admission
- Car parking at the Kennels
- Event programme, Racecard and ear piece radio
- Tea, coffee and a light breakfast is served from 8am
- Vintage Taxi transfer to Revival and back to the Kennels throughout the day
- Roving Grandstand tickets
- 3 course Lunch at the Kennels
- Soft drinks, wine and beers inclusive during lunch
- Afternoon Tea Hamper – Delivered to the Vintage Taxi drop off point or picked up from the Kennels after lunch
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn't listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.