The Real Tennis Museum & Dedans Packages – Queen’s Club Tennis Hospitality
Steeped in history, these private rooms celebrate the historic journey of The Queen’s Club from 1886 to the present day. Exuding luxury and charm and a unique location looking over the Real Tennis Courts, these two rooms are exclusively designed to provide a private and exclusive experience for smaller groups.
Your Queen’s Club Hospitality Package will include:
- Access to the Members’ Clubhouse
- Exclusive use of a private room for 12 guests
- Centre Court seats in the North Stand
- Champagne and canapé reception
- Delicious three course lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Selected wines, Pimm’s, beers, spirits and soft drinks
- Televised on court action
- Souvenir programme, order of play and seat cushion for each guest
- The opportunity to learn and play real tennis with a world ranked player (additional cost). Subject to availability
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn't listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.