Engravers Hospitality – The Open 2021 – Royal St George’s
Engravers is our most exclusive, polished experience at The 149th Open. With a stunning location overlooking the deceptively difficult Par 3, 16th, you will always be at the heart of the action. This is the hole that cost Thomas Bjørn the title in 2003 and where Tom Watson landed a hole-in-one in 2011. Before or after your meal, you are ideally placed to get out amongst the crowd and walk the course. You and your guests will be treated to the finest cuisine throughout the day including mid-morning champagne and canapés and a four-course à la carte lunch.
|• Located overlooking Royal St George’s challenging 16th hole
• VIP Parking pass (1 per 2 guests)
• Official Open admission ticket with Fast Track entrance
• Souvenir programme and Order of Play
• Full TV coverage of play
• Private decking area to view all the action.
• Air conditioning
• Private restroom facilities within the pavilion
• Welcome lounge and hospitality hosting staff
• Private tables to suit your group size
|• Full English breakfast, warm pastries, fruit, smoothies and the morning’s papers
• Champagne and canapé reception
• Four-course à la carte lunch featuring local produce and signature wines
• Full complimentary bar throughout the day, including fine wines, beer, Champagne, house spirits and soft drinks
• Afternoon Tea served as your group returns from the course.
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn't listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.