The Hospitality Village is a large luxury marquee situated behind the West Stand at BT Murrayfield Stadium. Join the festival atmosphere where fantastic food and wine will be served over live music and entertainment for our special guests. Experience the VIP treatment when watching Scotland v England in a relaxed environment, providing you with a high standard of Scottish Rugby hospitality.
Hospitality Village Highlights:
- Joseph Perrier Grande Marque champagne reception
- Fully inclusive bar throughout the day served by the dedicated drinks host
Hospitality Village Package at BT Murrayfield Stadium Includes:
- Three-course, pre-match, fine dining meal
- 1-hour post-match access with refreshments
- Fine wines are chosen by our sommelier to complement your meal
- Fantastic live entertainment and band
- Gold match day ticket
What is the Dress Code?
If you are purchasing tickets for the Hospitality Village package, please be aware that there is a dress code.
The dress code is smart casual. We allow rugby tops, but no trainers or ripped jeans. Any short denim clothing that is ripped or torn is prohibited at all times. It is up to BT Murrayfield to decide if you or your guests abide by the dress code.