Book tickets for London Fashion Week 2019 alongside a fantastic corporate hospitality experience and enjoy one of the World’s leading showcases for designers and fashion in the best way possible. Treat your important guests and clients to a London Fashion week VIP hospitality package and ensure you enjoy the fashion spectacle as well as the glamorous atmosphere, flowing Champagne and the flash of photographers.
Entertain your guests in an exclusive environment of glitz, glamour and gossip in the heart of London as it plays host to the London Fashion Week including a selection of Britain’s most prestigious designers.
We have a variety of corporate hospitality packages available which allow you and your guests to experience the phenomenon of this internationally acclaimed fashion event in exclusive style – all of which are sure to leave a long lasting impression on your VIP guests and clients.
London Fashion Week Hospitality Packages – Champagne Breakfast
Enjoy a VIP experience at the London Fashion Week starting with a fantastic breakfast at Michelin-starred restaurant, One Aldwych, and also enjoy access to the Guest Club lounge. A great corporate hospitality package with London Fashion Week tickets included of course.
A limited number of packages will also be available to include two catwalk shows. These will be available on Friday 13th September and Tuesday 17th September at an additional cost of £200 + VAT per person. Please call us on 020 7989 6500 for more information on this package.
Bookings are available for groups of 2 guests upwards.
Your London Fashion Week Tickets and Hospitality Package Includes
- Exclusive seats at an official London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2020 catwalk show by a celebrated British designer. (Chauffered transport will be provided to catwalk shows not taking place at The Store X)
- Champagne breakfast at Michelin-starred restaurant, One Aldwych
- A talk from a senior member of the British fashion press, offering intriguing insights into the trends, labels and conversations that drive the British fashion industry
- The opportunity to preview the Spring/Summer collections from over 100 designers at the London Fashion Week Designer Showrooms
- Official event documentation
|Fri 13 September 2019||The Guest Club - Champagne Breakfast||£520.00|
|Sat 14 September 2019||The Guest Club - Champagne Breakfast||£520.00|
|Sun 15 September 2019||The Guest Club - Champagne Breakfast||£520.00|
|Mon 16 September 2019||The Guest Club - Champagne Breakfast||£520.00|
|Tues 17 September 2019||The Guest Club - Champagne Breakfast||£520.00|
Please note all prices subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking.