The Renshaw Restaurant, aptly named after the famous Renshaw twins, is located within Court One and is held solely for Wimbledon Debenture ticket holders. To this end, the facility offers a delightful air of exclusivity for guests who wish to avoid the hustle and bustle of the busy championship occasion as they indulge in the restaurant’s splendid three-course lunch.
Arrival sets the tone for the day, with an offering of Champagne and Pimms, before guests are spoiled with said luncheon and afternoon tea. When play commences, guests have but a short walk through the enclosure to the Centre Court gates as they prepare to watch some of the event’s exhilarating on-court action.
Renshaw Restaurant Package at Wimbledon Highlights:
- Inclusive of Centre Court or Court No 1 Wimbledon Debenture ticket holders only
- Three-course hot and cold lunch in a premium and exclusive restaurant facility
Renshaw Restaurant Hospitality Package at Wimbledon Includes:
- Centre Court or Court No 1 Wimbledon tickets
- Private tables for parties of 2, 4 and 6 with private tables of 8 on request
- Champagne & Pimm’s reception
- Three-course hot and cold lunch
- Complimentary bar serving wine, beer and soft drinks throughout the event
- Luxurious hospitality facility
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary Wimbledon programme for each guest
- All non-complimentary drinks can be purchased at the bar