Eventmasters are delighted to offer outstanding Corporate Golf Days at some of the finest golf courses in the UK. With the opportunity to play 18-holes at some of the most stunning locations along with fantastic hospitality which includes exquisite cuisine before and after your round, corporate golf days are the perfect way to get out of the office.
Corporate Golf Days are an extremely popular way to entertain important clients or to spend time as team with employees. There is nothing like getting out on the golf course and enjoying 18-holes at world-class venues including The Grove (Home of The British Masters), The Belfry, Gleneagles and St Andrews -“The Home of Golf”
Corporate Golf Days – The Grove
Enjoy an unforgettable corporate golf day experience at the home of The British Masters – The Grove. With 18-holes on this breath-taking World Championship course and tournament management this is the ultimate corporate golf day. After your round enjoy fantastic hospitality with a three-course buffet meal to complete a memorable day.
Your Corporate Package Includes
- Breakfast on Arrival – Bacon/Sausage Rolls Tea & Coffee, Juice, Pastries and Whole Fruit
- Complimentary use of driving range, short game area and practice putting green
- Complete Tournament Management including dedicated Tournament Co-ordinator
- 18 Hole Green Fees
- Competitions including “Nearest the Pin” and “Longest Drive
- Buggy Hire
- Corporate Branding Opportunities
- Nearest the Pin and Longest Drive Competitions (with prizes)
- Three course buffet lunch/dinner
Please submit your enquiry for Corporate Golf Days at The Grove Enquire
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn't listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.
We have a dedicated page where you can view, download and print all of our event information for Activity Day Corporate Hospitality Packages.