Grand National Hospitality & Tickets – Tiger Roll Suite Aintree
This superb glass-fronted marquee is located adjacent to the Parade Ring and alongside the Red Rum statue. Providing the very best value for Aintree Grand National hospitality, guests will view the racing from the raised terrace in front of the County Stand, overlooking the finish line.
Guests will be treated to a delicious three-course luncheon as well as a complimentary bar, offering the finest premium wines, craft beers and soft drinks. Attendees will also enjoy afternoon tea later in the day.
Your Grand National Hospitality Package Includes:
- Superb hospitality facility & reserved table for the day
- VIP County Lawn admission badge
- Coffee and biscuits on arrival
- Bucks Fizz reception
- Complimentary bar (selected wines, beers & soft drinks)
- Three-course hot luncheon with wines
- Afternoon tea
- Car Parking (1 per 4 guests)
- Celebrity tipster
- Tote betting facilities & TV Coverage
- Private toilet facilities
- Complimentary race card
- Daily newspaper
- VIP hostess service
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn't listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.