The War Rooms – Goodwood Revival Hospitality
Located on the inside of the track overlooking the start/finish line with views up to Madgwick Corner. They are set dressed as an officers’ dining room with rich red carpet, oak panel effect walls and a grand fireplace adorned with ornaments, you can book a private pavilion of 30 or a table of 10 in a shared facility. Guests can watch the live action within metres of their facility.
The pavilions are air conditioned and have plasma screens so you and your guests can be assured that you will be able to watch the racing in total comfort.
Your Goodwood Revival Hospitality Package Includes:
- General admission
- A forward parking label
- Event programme
- Racecard and ear piece radio
- Access to the paddocks
- Tea, coffee and a light breakfast is served from 8am
- Champagne reception is served around 11:30am
- 4 course served lunch with the option of a Chef’s table or Sit down meal for private pavilions only
- Traditional English afternoon tea
- Soft drinks, wine and beers are unlimited
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn't listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.