Hospitality with a twist… Eventmasters are delighted to offer a new concept in hospitality from The Paddock Restaurant at QIPCO Champions Day. The facility adjoins the Owners and Trainers area exclusively, putting you at the heart of the action.
This unrivalled package overlooks the pre-parade ring providing guests with stunning views of the Grandstand with an exclusive outdoor seating area. This QIPCO Champions Day hospitality package includes exclusive King Edward VII Enclosure Admission badges allowing access to reserved areas within the Grandstand directly overlooking the winning line.
The twist…… hospitality within The Paddock Restaurant will include a professional room host, Jed Stone who will help create a fantastic atmosphere throughout the day which will include “amateur” tipster competitions for each race with great prizes. We will also have live music throughout the day and immediately following racing from David Hughes who is always a great success.
Ascot Paddock Restaurant Highlights:
- One of the most prestigious race meetings in the world, with four Group One races
- Outstanding hospitality – offering fantastic views of all the racing
- Great atmosphere with professional room host and live music
QIPCO British Champions Day Paddock Restaurant Hospitality Package Includes:
- King Edward VII Enclosure Admission Badges
- Paddock Restaurant hospitality accreditation
- Glass of Champagne on arrival
- Complimentary beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
- Room host and entertainer Jed Stone
- Racecard and racing paper
- Live music from David Hughes
- Car parking
- Private tables of 10 & 12 or shared table for smaller groups
- 4 course lunch