Horse Racing Hospitality | Royal Ascot 2013
Royal Ascot 2013 Corporate Hospitality
As an official agent for hospitality at Royal Ascot, Eventmasters are delighted to have secured a fantastic facility on an exclusive basis for the most popular meeting in the entire racing season – the Sandringham Restaurant.
Royal Ascot is one of the world’s most famous horse race meetings and attracts thousands of people each year from all over the globe. It is internationally known as a magnificent sporting and social occasion, where tradition, pageantry and style all meet in one glorious setting.
Private tables are available for parties of ten. Bookings for smaller groups will be seated on shared tables.
Dress Code and Hat Etiquette
For ladies heading to the Royal Enclosure, the rules dictate that straps must be thicker than one inch, trouser suits should be full-length, and dresses and skirts should fall just above the knee or lower. When it comes to headwear, the guidelines are that hats and not fascinators should be worn, and the base must measure at least four inches.
In the grandstand area, a hat is also obligatory, with fascinators being acceptable, again strapless or sheer tops and dresses are unacceptable.
For gentlemen attending within the Royal Enclosure black or grey morning dress with a waistcoat, tie, a top hat and black shoes must be worn.
Grandstand admission will require that men wear a suit, shirt and tie
- Ladies' hats are always worn with the decoration to the right - and it's rude to show the inside lining of your hat
- Hats with large brims should never be worn after sundown
- Gents are expected to tip their hat when greeting and should remove their hats when indoors or speaking to a lady. Ladies can keep their hats on indoors
- Never knowingly obsure anyone's view with your hat
- Fascinators should always have a base diameter of at least 10cm
- Never point out hat etiquette mistakes of others!
|Please click the link(s) above to access further information|
- Activity Days
- Horse Racing
- Motor Sport
- Special Events