Experience the scintillating climax to the Cheltenham Festival in style with our Cheltenham Gold Cup Day Corporate Hospitality Packages and tickets.
The fabulous race meeting will once again represent one of the sport’s most popular showpieces with star horses from both sides of the Irish Sea eager to cement their place in history. Cheltenham Festival Gold Cup Day undoubtedly stands as the festival’s highlight. The Magner Gold Cup provides the ultimate test for horse and jockey alike, it provides a stunning racing spectacle as the world’s elite challenge one another in a gruelling 3 mile 2½ furlong run.
Don’t miss your chance to experience National Hunt Racing’s splendid showcase at one of the most treasured settings in the sport. Choose from a wide range of Cheltenham Festival hospitality packages on Gold Cup Day including Silks Restaurant, The Venue or your very own Private Box.
Cheltenham Festival – Gold Cup Day Corporate Hospitality – Silks
This is your chance to feel like a VIP with our hospitality packages and tickets. Without a doubt, our flagship facility at Cheltenham, Silks, provides a splendid base for the day as guests look ahead to a marvellous day of racing. Standing as one of the venue’s signature course-facing corporate settings, it succeeds in providing superb panoramic views of the racecourse, finishing straight, final fences and Cleeve Hills.
You can also look forward to rubbing shoulders with our very own Horse Racing Hospitality Ambassador. Having already seen the likes of Nico de Boinville, Sir AP McCoy and Tom Scudamore take the reins in recent years, we are certainly excited to welcome another one of the national hunt’s most esteemed jockeys.
- Enjoy the biggest event in jumps racing during 2020 with star horses from both sides of the Irish Sea
- Superb panoramic views of the racecourse, finishing straight, final fences and Cleeve Hills
Cheltenham Hospitality Package Includes:
- Splendid course-facing facility with panoramic views of the racecourse
- Club admission badges
- Reserved car parking (1 per 2 guests)
- Morning coffee and biscuits on arrival
- Four-course luncheon with selected wines, followed by port and brandy
- Full afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar of beers, wines and soft drinks
- Souvenir race card
- Daily newspapers
- Joined by our Horse Racing Hospitality Ambassador and celebrity guest tipsters
- Plasma TV screens
- Tote pool betting facility with at table couriers
- Experienced event management team including VIP hostess service
- Dedicated toilet facilities
|Fri 13th March 2020||Silks||£629.00||Please enquire for availability||Book Now Enquire|
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn't listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.