Set within the original racecourse building, the Old Paddock offers a relaxed environment away from the masses and a unique position overlooking the horses and saddling boxes in the Pre-Parade Ring.
Arrival sets the tone for the day with a sumptuous Prosecco reception before guests then enjoy a fabulous three-course luncheon and afternoon tea. Bookings can be made for a minimum of two guests, with private tables available for parties of eight or more.
- An ideal position to watch the horses as they leave the Pre-Parade Ring and head towards the Parade Ring before the race
- Only a short stroll to the track and the Parade Ring, offering easy access to all areas of the racecourse
Old Paddock Restaurant Hospitality Package Includes:
- Queen Anne Enclosure badges
- Reserved table for the day (private tables for 8 or more guests, smaller parties will be placed on a shared table)
- First-floor setting overlooking the Pre-Parade Ring
- Prosecco Brut on arrival
- Three-course luncheon
- Complimentary bar (excluding Champagne – option to purchase)
- Ascot Afternoon Tea
- Selected wines
- Car parking (1 per 2 guests)
- Racing Paper