Royal Ascot Hospitality 2021 – The Veranda
Eventmasters are delighted to offer the finest Royal Ascot hospitality packages from within The Veranda from Tuesday 15th – Saturday 19th June 2021. We are delighted to announce that in 2021 we will once again be providing official Royal Ascot corporate hospitality packages as an Official Hospitality Supplier (OHS) appointed by Ascot Racecourse.
The Royal Enclosure welcomes a new and exciting addition for 2021, as its territory expands to include a new restaurant located at the superb vantage point of the Winning Post on the inside of the track. Its guests will have the best of both worlds, being able to enjoy both racing victories in breathtaking close-up and its own crossing to the sophisticated social scene of the Royal Enclosure Gardens.
Treat yourself, your employees and your important clients to this magnificent sporting and social occasion with this Royal Ascot hospitality package. In this glorious setting, tradition, pageantry and style intertwine to create a truly unforgettable experience.
Royal Ascot Hospitality – The Veranda Packages
Click here to view our review ratings
|Tues 15th June 2021||The Veranda||£899.00||
|Weds 16th June 2021||The Veranda||£899.00||
|Thur 17th June 2021||The Veranda||£979.00||
|Fri 18th June 2021||The Veranda||£959.00||
|Sat 19th June 2021||The Veranda||£719.00||
- New Royal Enclosure restaurant for 2021
- Located at the Winning Post on the inside of the track
- Indoor private table and un-reserved out-door seating
- Access to the Royal Enclosure including the elevated viewing on level 4 of the Grandstand
- Unique chefs’ station-style four-course luncheon.
Hospitality Package Includes:
- Royal Enclosure Guest Badges
- Private tables between two and ten guests*
- Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage Champagne on arrival
- Chefs’ stations serving appetisers, main courses, desserts and cheese
*Limited large tables available.
- Selection of fine wines and liqueurs
- Complimentary bar throughout the day including Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Champagne and cocktails
- Ascot Afternoon Tea served with Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial Champagne
- One car park label per couple
A contemporary colonial style is evident throughout the delightful tented the restaurant, proudly fronted by an elegant veranda. This exclusive private deck includes inviting groups of relaxed and informal seating, a place to enjoy long, cool drinks and the amazing panorama of the Royal Meeting in all its glory. An elevated platform also allows excellent views of the Royal Procession and the tumultuous racing finishes.
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn't listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.
Fabulous Entertainment and Service