Within the Royal Ascot Pavilion lies a world of elegant sophistication. This historic building combines the heritage and elegance of Ascot with sweeping views across the Plaza towards the Parade Ring; a vibrant restaurant from which to enjoy the delights of Royal Ascot. With its great menu and location, this facility is exceptional value.
Bookings can be made for a minimum of two guests, with private tables available for parties of ten or twelve.
- Large private balcony for guests to absorb the sights and sounds of Royal Ascot
- Royal Ascot Pavilion 1 packages provide the very best location within the facility
Royal Ascot Pavilion 1 Package Includes:
- Queen Anne Enclosure Access
- Reserved table for the day (private tables of 10 & 12, or shared tables for smaller groups)
- Prosecco Brut reception
- Three-course lunch
- Full afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar (excluding Champagne)
- Celebrity guest speaker
- One car parking label per two guests
- Race card
- Racing paper
- Eventmasters’ Management Team in attendance (excluding Friday)