Royal Ascot Hospitality – Old Paddock Restaurant
Set within the original racecourse building, the Old Paddock offers a relaxed environment away from the masses and a unique position overlooking the horses and saddling boxes in the Pre-Parade Ring.
Arrival sets the tone for the day with a sumptuous Prosecco reception, before guests then enjoy a fabulous three course luncheon and afternoon tea. Bookings can be made for a minimum of two guests, with private tables available for parties of eight or more.
Hospitality Package Includes:
- Queen Anne Enclosure badges
- Reserved table for the day (private tables for 8 or more guests, smaller parties will be placed on a shared table)
- Prosecco reception
- Three-course luncheon
- Complimentary bar (excluding Champagne – option to purchase)
- Royal Ascot Afternoon Tea
- First-floor setting overlooking the Pre-Parade Ring
- Car parking (1 per 2 guests)
- Racing Paper
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn't listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.