Etihad Stadium Hospitality – Manchester City v Brighton & Hove Albion
The Tunnel Club Matchday Experience offers you the flexibility to choose your favourite games, and experience them like never before. Every aspect is designed to bring you closer to the game — welcome the players, listen to game tactics, view the players in the tunnel, and sit behind the dug-out. All set in sumptuous surroundings, this is backstage access to world-class football.
Hospitality Package Includes:
- Welcome the first-team
- Panoramic views of the stadium
- A la carté starters
- Informal seating in The Tunnel Club
- View a live link to the post-match press conference
- All-inclusive contemporary hospitality, premium food and wine
- Relax and avoid the rush. Service starts early and finishes late
- Enjoy the same view as the managers and their coaching staff with central level 1 seats
- Listen to matchday insights and tactics from performance analysts
Please be aware that if you wish to book any of the above fixtures, you are doing so on the proviso that your confirmed booking is for that specific match. The booking will stand regardless of any future amendments to the original date and kick off time of the game. If there are any such changes, requests to cancel, amend or change your booking will only be accepted subject to the discretion of the Company Directors.
All fixture dates and kick off times are subject to change based on Sky & BT TV requirements.
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn't listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.