With a private concierge entrance, a large viewing deck offering uninterrupted views of the race track and a private garden complete with a resident DJ creating the ideal summertime atmosphere – the Pavonian Restaurant is hard to overlook.
The new elevated restaurant has been designed with luxury in mind, enhanced with gold tones and velvet furnishings to create the perfect “Instagrammable” space. Guests can indulge in an innovative bar menu, relaxed fine dining experience and Spanish-influenced beverages before heading down to the Pavonian Club to experience an afterparty to end the day.
Pavonian Restaurant at Royal Ascot Highlights:
- Tapas-style tasting menu by Michelin star chef Nieves Barragán Mohacho
- Private area in the Queen Anne Enclosure, located at the East End of the Grandstand overlooking the track
Royal Ascot Pavonian Restaurant Hospitality Package Includes:
- Queen Anne Enclosure Access
- Reserved tables seating between 2-10 guests
- Moët & Chandon Impérial Champagne or Sabor’s signature sangria reception
- Tapas-style tasting menu
- Complimentary bar throughout the day, including Moët & Chandon Impérial Champagne and cocktails until 30 minutes after the final race (drinks available to purchase thereafter)
- Nieves Barragán Mohacho-designed afternoon tea served with Moët & Chandon Rosé Champagne
- Entry to Pavonian Club garden to listen to summer tunes and enjoy an afterparty with a resident DJ until 8.30pm
- Racing paper
- One car park label per couple