Royal Ascot Hospitality – Holyrood House Packages
- A prime trackside location, adjacent to the Royal Enclosure Gardens.
- 4 -course à la carte menu by Michelin-starred chef Ollie Dabbous.
- Luxurious marquee with private table dining.
- 120-person restaurant
- Exclusive balcony with spectacular head-on views of the finishing straight
- Access to the Royal Enclosure, with its exclusive bars and gardens.
- Royal Enclosure Guest Badge
- First-ﬂoor trackside position beyond the Winning Post
- Private tables between two and ten guests*
- Four-course à la carte menu by Michelin-starred chef Ollie Dabbous
- Selected wines and liqueurs. Complimentary bar throughout the day including Moët & Chan-don Brut Impérial Champagne and Gin bar
- Ascot Afternoon Tea served with Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial Champagne
- One car park label per couple
* Limited large tables available.
Paying homage to the beautiful gardens of the Palace of Holyroodhouse, The Queen’s official residence in Edinburgh, our new restaurant sees botanical influences applied with a deftness of touch throughout, from décor to cuisine. Light, airy and elevated, this luxurious marquee offers private table dining, lounge seating areas and an ample viewing deck with dramatic head-on views down the finishing straight.
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn't listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.