Enjoy the Scotland rugby fixture against Wales at BT Murrayfield with our official Scotland Six Nations corporate hospitality packages.
Scotland host last year’s runners-up, Wales, on Saturday 9th March in their final home game of the tournament. Having previously finished an agonising two points behind the visitors in 2018, Gregor Townsend’s men will be keen to make amends during the next challenging campaign.
Add a tier of luxury to your rugby experience with our Scotland Six Nations hospitality package. The Thistle Suite provides fans with an unforgettable day out at BT Murrayfield. Located within the West Stand, the facility allows you to soak up the unique atmosphere whilst providing you with a first class hospitality experience at one of the world’s finest international rugby venues.
Thistle Suite – Scotland Six Nations Tickets & Hospitality
The Thistle Suite is BT Murrayfield’s premium hospitality suite. Located within the West Stand, the Thistle Suite benefits from platinum Scotland Six Nations tickets and entertainment from a world-class speaker, accompanied by a luxurious three-course meal and fine wines.
- Splendid views of the pitch from your match seats in the West Stand
- Three course, pre match, fine dining lunch created by Executive Chef
Your Scotland v Wales Hospitality Package Includes:
- Platinum Scotland Six Nations ticket
- Champagne Reception
- Interactive Q&A with past and present rugby stars
- Fully inclusive bar pre and post-match served by dedicated a drinks hostess
- Fine wines chosen by our sommelier to complement your meal
- Three course, pre-match, fine dining lunch created by Executive Chef
- Hearty post-match supper
- Official commemorative menu booklet & complimentary match programme
- Business card draw to win exclusive memorabilia
No product object found
Please note all prices are per person and subject to VAT and availability at the time of booking,
If you are looking for a particular package or facility that isn't listed on our website, please call us on 0121 233 6500 with your specific requirements.